- facades of buildings and facilities;
- balconies, loggias, terraces, verandas;
- interpanel joints;
- window and door jambs;
- rooftops, roof coatings, building envelopes;
- winterization of residential buildings during the reorganization, turnaround maintenance, rehabilitation or reconstruction.
Reorganization of residential buildings for the purpose of energy preservation is very important. Usually plans for reconstruction and technical upgrade of residential buildings include winterization of these buildings and use of highly efficient energy saving technologies in order to reduce energy consumption and provide comfortable conditions for residents.
Heat insulation of building facades is one of the key points of action plans of various organizations involved in property reorganization in buildings under reconstruction. Besides, insulation of old pipes is frequently required, as well as heat insulation of interpanel joints and roof reconstruction – all that is complicated by short deadlines and impossibility of resettling the residents for the period of reorganization.
Reorganization of Residential Buildings using AKTERM™ helps to solve the following tasks:
- protection against the influence of unfavorable weather conditions: strong winds, precipitation, excessively high or low temperatures;
- protection against ice coating and frost penetration;
- prevention of “cold bridges” formation to save heat energy;
- prevention of mold and fungus formation due to high humidity;
- improving the operational features and extending the lifetime;
- small and large fractures control and prevention of destruction;
- fire protection;
- reduction of heat loss and expenses for maintaining the necessary temperature;
AKTERM ® liquid insulationwill protect building facades, pipes, roof coatings, various metal structures against negative impact of the environment, corrosion, condensation and heat loss. Due to its texture it can be easily applied to the surfaces including hard-to-reach areas without violation of the architectural design and thus creating a smooth, even, eye-pleasing surface. AKTERM ® liquid heat insulation is ideal for protection of the facades of new buildings, old buildings as well as buildings and structures of a special architectural or cultural value. AKTERM™ finish layer can be painted into any color; it is also possible to superimpose a logo or a name tag over it.
AKTERM consultantsare readyto offer you help in choosing liquid insulation according to your priorities and demands.
When conducting reorganization, reconstruction and remodeling of old residential buildings we recommend using the following products:
- AKTERM Metal™ — for metal surfaces, roofs, pipes, metal buildings
- AKTERM Anti-Cor™ — for high quality anti-corrosion protection
- AKTERM Hydrophobizator™ — for waterproofing
- AKTERM North™ — for use in wintertime
- AKTERM Anti-Condensate™ — for protection against condensation
- AKTERM Standard™ — for universal heat insulation, thermal insulation and waterproofing
- AKTERM Facade™ — for heat insulation, waterproofing and protection against destructive climatic events
- AKTERM Concrete™ — for concrete surfaces