The innovative approach and the need to satisfy the practical requirements for every area of use became the basis to develop more than 15 different product types, all manufactured from the liquidinsulation material unique in its formula and properties.
AKTERM Concrete™ Liquid Heat Insulation Coating for Protection Against Condensation
AKTERM Concrete™ is a liquid waterborne heat insulation material designed for insulation of concrete, brick and limestone. The liquid heat insulation coating protects the surface against condensation and freezing. Contains inhibitors of fungus and mold. AKTERM Concrete™ does not contain organic solvent sand volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material applicable both outside and inside private and industrial premises.
- insulation of the surfaces of welfare facilities and industrial premises
- weatherization of loggias, balconies, basements
- insulation of interpanel joints and building facades
- preservation of heat, elimination of fungus, prevention of ice coating formation
- heat insulation of «transpiring» surfaces made of concrete, brick, limestone
- protectionofwallsand floors against frost penetration
- weatherization and insulation of window jambs
AKTERM Metal™ Liquid Thermal Insulation Coating for Metal Surfaces
AKTERM Metal™ is a liquid waterborne heat insulation material designed for thermal insulation of metal surfaces. AKTERM Metal™ does not contain organic solvents and volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material applicable both outside and inside private and industrial premises. The liquid coating is vapor-permeable, highly adhesive to metals, resistant to weather and ultraviolet radiation; it provides protection against burns upon contact with metal surfaces.
- thermal insulation of hot and cold residential-grade and commercial-grade pipelines
- protection of metal structures against overheating
- thermal insulation and heat insulation of storage tanks, hangars, cold storage facilities, warehouses
- insulation of various metal, glass and plastic surfaces
- heat insulation of roofings made of metal tiles and profiled sheeting
- heat protection of air conditioning systems, trailers, refrigerator trucks
- thermal insulation and heat insulation of motor vehicles
AKTERM Facade™ Liquid Heat Insulation Coating for Protection of Building Facades
AKTERM Facade™ is a liquid waterborne heat insulation material designed for insulation and painting of building facades and applicable to concrete, brick and wood surfaces. The liquid weather-resistant coating protects against climate and weather impact, condensation and freezing. Contains inhibitors of fungus and mold. AKTERM Facade™ does not contain organic solvents and volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material. AKTERM Facade™ is resistant to ultraviolet radiation, highly vapor-permeable and has the properties of a high quality facade paint suitable even for color matching. Once dry the surface does not require any extra protection against physical impact or corrosive environment.
- insulation of building facades of residential and industrial premises
- weatherization of loggias and balconies from the outside
- waterproofing of interpanel joints
- preservation of heat, elimination of fungus, prevention of ice coating and mold formation
- protection of walls against frost penetration and energy loss
- weatherization and insulation of window jambs
AKTERM Standard™ Multifunctional Liquid Insulation Coating
AKTERM Standard™ is a universal waterborne heat insulation and energy preservation material designed for applying to a variety of surfaces. AKTERM Standard™ does not contain organic solvents or volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material, which is why it is suitable for use both outside and inside residential and industrial buildings.
- heat insulation, water and sound proofing of residential and non-residential buildings and facilities
- weatherization of walls, floors and ceilings, roofings and rooftops
- protection against ultraviolet radiation and damaging environment factors
- heat insulation and waterproofing of basements, balconies and loggias
- insulation of the outside parts of construction facilities: building facades, interpanel joints, roofings
- transportation vehicles
- vessels, storage tanks, reservoirs
- residential-grade and industrial-grade pipelines
- metal structures
- hangars, garages, warehouses
- heat insulation of motor vehicles, shipping containers
AKTERM Anti-Cor™ Liquid Heat Insulation Coating for Protection Against Corrosion
AKTERM Anti-Cor™ is a liquid organic heat insulation product designed to protect metal surfaces against corrosion. It is used for heat insulation and corrosion protection of construction metal structures, metal products and spare parts, reservoirs, pipelines, transportation vehicles and various industrial equipment used under the conditions of increased humidity or exposure to corrosive environment.
- heat insulation of all types of metal surfaces
- insulation of domestic and industrial pipelines and their protection against corrosion
- lifetime extension of metal structures and buildings such as garages and hangars
- heat insulation and protection against corrosion of vessels, reservoirs and storage tanks
- heat insulation of various types of transportation vehicles and shipping containers
AKTERM North™ Liquid Heat Insulation Coating for Use in Wintertime
AKTERM North™ is a liquid organic heat insulation coating designed for use under the condition of outside temperature up to -35°С. It is guaranteed to retain its properties when applied to surfaces with operating temperature from — 60°С to + 220°С. This universal coating can be used with all types of surfaces.
AKTERM Anti-Condensate™ Liquid Heat Insulation Coating for Protection Against Condensation
AKTERM Anti-Condensate™ is a liquid heat insulation waterborne material designed for prevention of condensation formation on metal, concrete, brick and other types of surfaces. AKTERM Anti-Condensate™ does not contain organic solvents and volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material applicable both outside and inside private and industrial premises.
AKTERM Volcano™ Liquid Thermal Insulation Coating for High-Temperature Surfaces
AKTERM Volcano™ is a high-temperature liquid organic silicon-based heat insulation material designed for metal and brick surfaces. Protects against burns upon contact with hot surfaces. Peak temperature +600°С.
- insulation of residential-grade and commercial-grade heat pipes
- heat insulation of industrial product pipelines
- thermal insulation of metal chimney stacks
- insulation of metal parts of engines
- thermal protection of hulls and mechanisms of sea vessels
- heat insulation of roofs and metal structures
- thermal insulation of other surfaces and objects that are exposed to temperatures from -60 to +450° С during their assembly or use and to the impact of various corrosive factors: mineral oils, petroleum products, salts
AKTERM NF™ Non-Flammable Liquid Thermal Insulation Coating
AKTERM NF™ is a non-flammable type of AKTERM® thermal insulation coating that combines the features of AKTERM Standard™ and corresponds to the NF (non-flammable, KM 0) grade of the flammability classification for use at facilities that require the NF group materials. The material is designed for application to metal, wood, concrete and brick surfaces. AKTERM NF™ is applied as a finish layer over AKTERM Standard™ for fire protection.
- thermal insulation of metal surfaces
- thermal insulation of concrete, brick and wood surfaces
- thermal insulation of glass and plastic surfaces
AKTERM Fireproof™ Liquid Insulation Coating for Fire Protection
AKTERM Fireproof™ is a liquid insulation material designed to improve fire resistance of metal structures, as well as industrial and public facilities for a period of 45 to 120 minutes. The fire protection properties of this coating meet the requirements of GOST R (Russian National Standard) 53295-2009.
AKTERM™ fire protection paint (R45, R60, R90, R120) is used to provide fire safety of building envelopes. The material being easy to apply eliminates the need for additional assembly operations. The fire protection product is reliable and durable, which is why AKTERM® fire protection is convenient and viable. This is especially essential for hard-to-reach areas – dismantling is not necessary for reperformance of fire protection operations.
AKTERM Fireproof™ coating is used as protection against open fire or other high-temperature effects of steel beams, supports, industrial and civil construction structures both indoors and in the open air (using weatherproof polishes and enamels) to increase their fire resistance.
AKTERM Hydrophobizator™ Liquid Waterproofing Coating
AKTERM Hydrophobizator™ is a liquid waterproofing material which basically is a silicon hydrophobizator. The product is used to prevent soaking of the surfaces under the conditions of atmospheric precipitation. AKTERM Hydrophobizator™ creates a so-called “lotus effect“: rain water is gathered up in drops all over the waterproofed surface. Used for treatment of surfaces both outside and inside buildings.
- water protection of concrete, foam concrete, bricks, haydite concrete, stone, slate
- protection of various types of surfaces against soaking in the conditions of wet snow or slanting rain
- prevention of formation and growth of fungus, mold and moss
- waterproofing of building facades, socles, paving flagstones
- waterproofing of floors in residential and non-residential buildings and facilities
- protection of floors of garages, warehouses, hangars
- waterproofing of foot bridges and walkways and strength enhancement thereof
- prevention of dust pollution and crack formation
- impregnation of concrete and other porous materials for frost resistance and corrosion protection
AKTERM Plast™ Liquid Insulation Coating with the «Liquid Plastic» Effect
АКТЕРМ Plast™ is a liquid insulation coating that basically is a priming enamel (base coat) for long-term protection of both metal and non-metal surfaces. This product has a 3 in 1 formula: it serves as a priming enamel, corrosion inhibitor and finish layer. The material has a “liquid plastic“ effect due to polymer additives to its organic basis. The product can be applied to rusted surfaces as well.
- metal structures in civil and industrial buildings
- industrial equipment, machinery, production systems
- pipelines, vessels, storage tanks
- forged products, products made of wood
- construction machinery, cargo trucks, agricultural equipment
- railway transportation vehicles
- various metal and non-metal parts of construction structures
- garages, hangars, warehouses
- fences, gates and barriers
AKTERM Zinc™ Liquid Anti-Corrosion Coating for Ferrous Metals
AKTERM Zinc™ is theprofessional thin-film corrosion-resistant zinc coating, which can effectively protect metals from corrosion. AKTERM™ cold galvanizing compound has a high adhesion to metals. This compound provides both active (cathode) and passive (barrier) corrosion protection. AKTERM Zinc™ is the high-quality cold galvanizing compound, which provides the same 100% protective action as other galvanizing methods. AKTERM Zinc™ can be used as separate zinc coating for metals. The compound is ready for use, it can be easily deposited at any temperature (as usual paint), it can be deposited on rusty surfaces. The consumption of AKTERM Zinc™ is equal to 1 kg per 4 m2. The coating has a grey color after drying.
AKTERM Separator Concrete™ Technological Separator Grease for Concrete
AKTERM Separator Concrete™ is technological grease that consists of mineral oils and special additives that provide high adhesion to concrete and protection of metal forms and structures against corrosion. The product does not contain organic solvents, and due to natural plant ingredients in its formula it renders concrete surfaces clean. The product is used as a separator in the production of concrete construction elements, concrete products, autoclaved aerated concrete blocks in monolithic housing construction to prevent adhesion of concrete mixes to forms.
Areas of Use for:
- absorbent formwork consisting of sawmill chips and single-tree wood;
- non-absorbent formwork covered with a plastic coating or made of plastic;
- packed plastic formwork;
- steel formwork;
- protection of mixers in construction machinery and concrete mixers.
AKTERM HydroStop™ Single Component Liquid Rubber
AKTERM HydroStop™ is a single component product ready for use to create thin-layered seamless waterproofing coating to protect any types of construction structures exposed to ultraviolet radiation, water, most acid solutions, alkalis, oxidation and aging processes. It is applied to any bases such as: concrete, artificial and natural stone, slate, wood, ferrous and galvanized metals, plastic, polysterene and glass. AKTERM HydroStop™ is a safe, non-toxic material suitable for use both outside and inside residential and industrial buildings.
- protection of metal against corrosion
- waterproofing and maintenance of residential and non-residential buildings
- waterproofing of walls, floors and ceilings
- waterproofing of complex structures of roofings and rooftops
- waterproofing of swimming pools, basins, ponds
- waterproofing of foundations
- protection against ultraviolet radiation and damaging factors of the environment
- waterproofing of basements, balconies, loggias, terraces
- insulation of an outside part of a construction facility: facades, interpanel joints, roofings (фасады область прим), as well as interpanel joint maintenance
- waterproofing of drainages and manholes
- transportation vehicles
- vesels, storage tanks, reservoirs
- residential-grade and commercial-grade pipelines
- metal structures
- hangars, garages, warehouses
- waterproofing of motor vehicles and shipping containers