Heat-reflecting coating, for protection of metal surfaces from corrosion, operating temperature from -50°C to +150°C.
The material has enhanced anti-corrosion properties, applicable in the following cases:
- Insulation of residential and non-residential buildings and structures
- Thermal protection of basements, balconies, loggias
- Insulation of the exterior of the building object: facades, internal seams, roofs
- Receptacles, tanks, reservoirs
- Domestic and industrial pipelines
- Metal structure
- Hangars, garages, warehouses
- Thermal protection of road vehicles, containers
The liquid thermal insulation flow rate of the Anticor modification is 1.5 litres per 1 m² surface with a layer thickness of 1 mm.
Coating colour after drying – white (applicable for coloring in RAL)
The final drying takes place in 24 hours.
«AKTERM Anticor™» is suitable for all types of surfaces: metal, concrete, brick (except polyethylene). Application of the product is possible inside and outside the premises.
A layer of AKTERM Anticor with 0.5 mm thickness is applied at ambient temperature from -25 C° to +45°C. After full polymerization after 24 hours, the surface can be operated in the temperature range from -50°C to +140°C. The final recommended thickness of the coating is 2 mm.
For small areas the product is applied with a spatula or brush.
Over large areas, the coating is applied by means of an air-free spraying system. Layer application requires the use of solid-alloy nozzles, because normal nozzles quickly degrade.
A liquid thermal insulation that contains an organic solvent is applied by an even layer of thickness between 0.5 mm and 2 mm.