AKTERM Metal™ is a liquid waterborne heat insulation material designed for thermal insulation of metal surfaces. AKTERM Metal™ does not contain organic solvents and volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material applicable both outside and inside private and industrial premises. The liquid coating is vapor-permeable, highly adhesive to metals, resistant to weather and ultraviolet radiation; it provides protection against burns upon contact with metal surfaces.
- thermal insulation of hot and cold residential-grade and commercial-grade pipelines
- protection of metal structures against overheating
- thermal insulation and heat insulation of storage tanks, hangars, cold storage facilities, warehouses
- insulation of various metal, glass and plastic surfaces
- heat insulation of roofings made of metal tiles and profiled sheeting
- heat protection of air conditioning systems, trailers, refrigerator trucks
- thermal insulation and heat insulation of motor vehicles
AKTERM Metal™ is applied with at least a 1 mm layer at the outside temperature from +7С° to +45°С to a surface with the temperature from +7°С to +90°С. Once the thermal insulation layer is completely dry, within the next 24 hours the surface can be used within the temperature range of -60°С to +200°С. Peak temperature +260°С (not more than 2 hours).
The flow rate of AKTERM Metal™ liquid heat insulation is 1 liter per 1 m² of the surface with the layer thickness of 1 mm. The color of the coating once it is dry is white.
The solvent for the product is water.
Product transportation conditions: at the temperature from +7°С до +40°С.
Packaging: 1,2,5,10 or 20 liters plastic bucket.
Customer pick-up: free of charge from the company warehouse.
Cost of delivery: from 300 rubles up, depending on the volume of the order.
Technology of applying AKTERM Metal™ liquid insulation material to surfaces
If the area of the surface in question is not too large, an ordinary paint brush can be used.
The application of liquid heat insulation is performed using a special airless spraying installation designed specifically to work with such type of materials. Such installations come in three models: electrically operated, gasoline-powered and air-powered. To apply a layer of heat paint it is necessary to use a muzzle made of a hard-alloy material, because ordinary muzzles tend to get out of order soon.