AKTERM Standard™ is a universal waterborne heat insulation and energy preservation material designed for applying to a variety of surfaces. AKTERM Standard™ does not contain organic solvents or volatile compounds and is a safe and non-toxic material, which is why it is suitable for use both outside and inside residential and industrial buildings.
- heat insulation, water and sound proofing of residential and non-residential buildings and facilities
- weatherization of walls, floors and ceilings, roofings and rooftops
- protection against ultraviolet radiation and damaging environment factors
- heat insulation and waterproofing of basements, balconies and loggias
- insulation of the outside parts of construction facilities: building facades, interpanel joints, roofings
- transportation vehicles
- vessels, storage tanks, reservoirs
- residential-grade and industrial-grade pipelines
- metal structures
- hangars, garages, warehouses
- heat insulation of motor vehicles, shipping containers
AKTERM Standard™ has the following certificates: GOST R Compliance Certificate, Fire Safety Certificate (G1, RP1, V1, D2, T2), Sanitary-Epidemiological Certificate, Construction Physics Research Institute (Moscow) Test Certificate.
AKTERM Standard™ is applied with at least a 1 mm layer at the outside temperature from +7С° to +45°С to a surface with the temperature from +7°С to +90°С. Once the thermal insulation layer is completely dry, within the next 24 hours the surface can be used within the temperature range of -60°С to +200°С.
The flow rate of AKTERM Standard™ liquid heat insulation is 1 liter per 1 m² of the surface with the layer thickness of 1 mm. The color of the coating once it is dry is white.
The solvent for the product is water.
Product transportation conditions: at the temperature from +7°С до +40°С.
Packaging: 1,2,5,10 or 20 liters plastic bucket.
Customer pick-up: free of charge from the company warehouse.
Cost of delivery: from 300 rubles up, depending on the volume of the order.
Technology of applying AKTERM Standard™ liquid insulation material to surfaces
If the area of the surface in question is not too large, an ordinary paint brush can be used.
The application of liquid heat insulation is performed using a special airless spraying installation designed specifically to work with such type of materials. Such installations come in three models: electrically operated, gasoline-powered and air-powered. To apply a layer of heat paint it is necessary to use a muzzle made of a hard-alloy material, because ordinary muzzles tend to get out of order soon.